Sunday, September 19, 2010

Thankful #11: The New Angels

Yes, you may have noticed, I am missing a Thankful #9 post.
That is because nine is my favorite number, and so it deserves something truly special.
I will get back to it when I think of what, exactly.

Back to business, or fun, rather. This evening I am thankful for my fellow Christians.
For people who are willing to sing loudly in church, even if it's not that great sounding.
Have you ever just stopped singing, closed your eyes, and listened to the glorious sounds of angels around you?

Angel means messenger, and we are all messengers ordained by God.
It is truly amazing that God saw fit to give mankind the New Earth, instead of the angels.

I am thankful for people willing to be my friend, even if I say and act foolishly.
I am thankful for people who are willing to dance with me and beside me.
I am thankful for the people who encourage me to honor Christ above all else. Thank You Father!

P.S. Happy Sabbath!

No comments:

Post a Comment