Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Thankful #6: Be Our Guest to Eat Parfaits

2 things to be thankful for today:


I have found a new love! Parfaits!!!!


Actually, I've always loved eating parfaits, but I just discovered the joys of making them.

Today my parfait of choice, (and don't gag, I love making up wonderfully strange concoctions) is a lemon jello, kiwi, blueberry, and vanilla icecream parfait topped with hazelnut butter.

For those of you who have never had hazelnut butter, it is a lot like peanut butter, only made of hazelnuts and not quite as thick. =)


Secondly, I am thankful for the Broadway musical Beauty and the Beast. I've been wanting to watch the Disney movie very much lately, but since I don't own it on DVD I haven't been able to watch it. What I do own, however, is the Broadway musical soundtrack, which is fantastic! It has even more great songs than the movie! I encourage any musical lover to check it out if they haven't yet.

If I was the Beast, I would've made Belle a parfait to fall in love with me.

One with hazelnut butter.


2 comments:

  1. That actually sounds good...
    I like your blog =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe we should watch Beauty and the Beast at the party... :-)

    ReplyDelete