Friday, July 23, 2010

Thankful #3: The Joys of Bubblewrap

Today I am thankful for silliness, games, and bubblewrap.

Before you start giving me a weird look, let me explain:

I wasn't feeling so wonderful this morning. I had a ton of stuff to do at work and was trying to get through it all, when an amazing friend of mine gathered together a huge pile of bubblewrap we had leftover and took my offer of jumping on it with me. There I was looking ridiculous, popping bubbles, but having great flashbacks to my days as a silly child. I encourage everyone to be silly when they are feeling down. Afterall, aren't we all children of God?


So thank You, Lord,
for ginormous bubblewrap,
the ability to lose
(yet still have fun)
playing Settlers of Catan,
and for the gift of silliness.


"Gus, don't be this crevice
in my arm."--Psych
(Picture on the left is my silly desktop. I'm betting on Shawn.)

2 comments:

  1. That's an awesome desktop! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! That was soooo fun! Thanks for the good laugh <3

    (John had fun too (eventually).... murdering it all with his bix knife...lol)

    ReplyDelete