Friday, July 16, 2010

Thankful #2: What do choirs, hot dogs, and families have in common?

I am especially thankful for a couple things tonight, but they all have things in common.

1. I am thankful for growing up in a family who loves sports. I've had so many good times going to games with them.

2. I am thankful for $1 hot dogs. Whoooooooooo! How many can we eat without breaking our budget? (For the record, my tongue was blue from the cotton candy, not the hot dogs.)

3. I am thankful for choir buddies. You know who you are. You'll probably never forget the sound of my loud and raucous voice in your ear. Seriously though, I miss you, Mrs. Australia.

Did I mention the RCC choir kicked some serious National Anthem butt tonight???

"I think I broke my thumb!" "Swwwwiiiinnnnngggg, batter, batter, batter!" --FB'sDayOff

=) Rock on, and remember, it's good to be thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment