Sunday, December 19, 2010

Thankful #14

I am so very thankful tonight. It may be late, and I may have had one heck of a day, but God is so good.

I am thankful that God makes my plans.
Today didn't turn out how I expected, but I think it was exactly what I needed. I still don't know why I needed it, but I know God knows and that's all that matters.

I realized that I missed posting in November, which is ironic since it was Thanksgiving month.
The reason why is because I have been blessed with so many ideas, gifts, and projects that kept me busy until now. Or maybe I was just lazy. At any rate, I hope you all gave lots of thanks to Him, our Creator and Savior last month. But I would encourage you to give thanks to God daily, for it is healing to the soul and brings wonder to the heart.
Six days till Christmas!!! =) I am so thankful we can opnely celebrate the birth of our King.

Mary's song:
My soul magnifies the Lord
And my spirit has rejoiced in God my Savior
For He has regarded
The lowly state of His handmaiden.

Hannah's song:
My heart rejoices in the Lord
My horn is exalted in the Lord
My mouth is enlarged towards my enemies
Because I rejoice in Your salvation.

P.S. I had an amazing day! Thanks to all my amazing friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment